Dolomite Mountains and the origin of the dolomite rock of which they mainly consist: historical developments and new perspectives
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Association of Sedimentologists
Special Issue: From the Mediterranean toward a Global Renaissance
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 205–219, January 2009
How to Cite
MCKENZIE, J. A. and VASCONCELOS, C. (2009), Dolomite Mountains and the origin of the dolomite rock of which they mainly consist: historical developments and new perspectives. Sedimentology, 56: 205–219. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2008.01027.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Manuscript received 1 February 2008; revision accepted 4 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!