Present address: Institut EGID, Université Bordeaux 3, allée Daguin, 33607 PESSAC Cédex, France (E-mail: email@example.com).
Three-dimensional architecture of submarine slide surfaces and associated soft-sediment deformation in the Lutetian Sobrarbe deltaic complex (Ainsa, Spanish Pyrenees)
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 1226–1249, August 2009
How to Cite
CALLOT, P., ODONNE, F., DEBROAS, E.-J., MAILLARD, A., DHONT, D., BASILE, C. and HOAREAU, G. (2009), Three-dimensional architecture of submarine slide surfaces and associated soft-sediment deformation in the Lutetian Sobrarbe deltaic complex (Ainsa, Spanish Pyrenees). Sedimentology, 56: 1226–1249. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2008.01030.x
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2008
- Manuscript received 11 July 2007; revision accepted 2 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!