Stromatolites in the Late Ordovician Eureka Quartzite: implications for microbial growth and preservation in siliciclastic settings
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 1275–1291, August 2009
How to Cite
DRUSCHKE, P. A., JIANG, G., ANDERSON, T. B. and HANSON, A. D. (2009), Stromatolites in the Late Ordovician Eureka Quartzite: implications for microbial growth and preservation in siliciclastic settings. Sedimentology, 56: 1275–1291. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2008.01033.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2008
- Manuscript received 3 January 2008; revision accepted 13 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!