Influence of sedimentary setting on the use of magnetic susceptibility: examples from the Devonian of Belgium
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 1292–1306, August 2009
How to Cite
DA SILVA, A.-C., MABILLE, C. and BOULVAIN, F. (2009), Influence of sedimentary setting on the use of magnetic susceptibility: examples from the Devonian of Belgium. Sedimentology, 56: 1292–1306. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2008.01034.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2009
- Manuscript received 17 August 2008; revision accepted 21 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!