Bromide distribution characteristics of different Zechstein 2 rock salt sequences of the Southern Permian Basin: a comparison between bedded and domal salts
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 1368–1391, August 2009
How to Cite
KÜSTER, Y., SCHRAMM, M., BORNEMANN, O. and LEISS, B. (2009), Bromide distribution characteristics of different Zechstein 2 rock salt sequences of the Southern Permian Basin: a comparison between bedded and domal salts. Sedimentology, 56: 1368–1391. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2008.01038.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
- Manuscript received 11 October 2008; revision accepted 28 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!