Present address: Department of Geology and Geological Engineering, Colorado School of Mines, Golden, CO 80401, USA.
Lateral accretion in a deep-marine channel complex: implications for channellized flow processes in turbidity currents
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2009
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 1411–1432, August 2009
How to Cite
DYKSTRA, M. and KNELLER, B. (2009), Lateral accretion in a deep-marine channel complex: implications for channellized flow processes in turbidity currents. Sedimentology, 56: 1411–1432. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2008.01040.x
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2009
- Manuscript received 26 March 2008; revision accepted 29 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!