Rare earth element geochemistry of scleractinian coral skeleton during meteoric diagenesis: a sequence through neomorphism of aragonite to calcite
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 1433–1463, August 2009
How to Cite
WEBB, G. E., NOTHDURFT, L. D., KAMBER, B. S., KLOPROGGE, J. T. and ZHAO, J.-X. (2009), Rare earth element geochemistry of scleractinian coral skeleton during meteoric diagenesis: a sequence through neomorphism of aragonite to calcite. Sedimentology, 56: 1433–1463. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2008.01041.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2008
- Manuscript received 8 May 2008; revision accepted 6 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!