High-frequency cyclicity (Milankovitch and millennial-scale) in slope-apron carbonates: Zechstein (Upper Permian), North-east England
Article first published online: 22 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 1905–1936, October 2009
How to Cite
MAWSON, M. and TUCKER, M. (2009), High-frequency cyclicity (Milankovitch and millennial-scale) in slope-apron carbonates: Zechstein (Upper Permian), North-east England. Sedimentology, 56: 1905–1936. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2009.01062.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2009
- Manuscript received 28 April 2008; revision accepted 19 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!