A new facies model for the Upper Gypsum of Sicily (Italy): chronological and palaeoenvironmental constraints for the Messinian salinity crisis in the Mediterranean
Article first published online: 21 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 56, Issue 7, pages 1937–1960, December 2009
How to Cite
MANZI, V., LUGLI, S., ROVERI, M. and CHARLOTTE SCHREIBER, B. (2009), A new facies model for the Upper Gypsum of Sicily (Italy): chronological and palaeoenvironmental constraints for the Messinian salinity crisis in the Mediterranean. Sedimentology, 56: 1937–1960. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2009.01063.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2009
- Manuscript received 3 March 2008; revision accepted 19 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!