Host rock dolomitization and secondary porosity development in the Upper Devonian Cairn Formation of the Fairholme carbonate complex (South-west Alberta, Canadian Rockies): diagenesis and geochemical modelling
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 56, Issue 7, pages 2044–2060, December 2009
How to Cite
VANDEGINSTE, V., SWENNEN, R., REED, M. H., ELLAM, R. M., OSADETZ, K. and ROURE, F. (2009), Host rock dolomitization and secondary porosity development in the Upper Devonian Cairn Formation of the Fairholme carbonate complex (South-west Alberta, Canadian Rockies): diagenesis and geochemical modelling. Sedimentology, 56: 2044–2060. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2009.01069.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2009
- Manuscript received 2 August 2008; revision accepted 20 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!