Links between bulk sediment particle size and magnetic grain-size: general observations and implications for Chinese loess studies
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 56, Issue 7, pages 2091–2106, December 2009
How to Cite
OLDFIELD, F., HAO, Q., BLOEMENDAL, J., GIBBS-EGGAR, Z., PATIL, S. and GUO, Z. (2009), Links between bulk sediment particle size and magnetic grain-size: general observations and implications for Chinese loess studies. Sedimentology, 56: 2091–2106. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2009.01071.x
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2009
- Manuscript received 21 August 2008; revision accepted 26 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!