Late Quaternary mass movement events in Lake El′gygytgyn, North-eastern Siberia
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 56, Issue 7, pages 2155–2174, December 2009
How to Cite
JUSCHUS, O., MELLES, M., GEBHARDT, A. C. and NIESSEN, F. (2009), Late Quaternary mass movement events in Lake El′gygytgyn, North-eastern Siberia. Sedimentology, 56: 2155–2174. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2009.01074.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2009
- Manuscript received 12 September 2009; revision accepted 1 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!