Downslope-migrating sandwaves and platform-margin clinoforms in a current-dominated, distally steepened temperate-carbonate ramp (Guadix Basin, Southern Spain)
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 293–311, February 2010
How to Cite
PUGA-BERNABÉU, Á., MARTÍN, J. M., BRAGA, J. C. and SÁNCHEZ-ALMAZO, I. M. (2010), Downslope-migrating sandwaves and platform-margin clinoforms in a current-dominated, distally steepened temperate-carbonate ramp (Guadix Basin, Southern Spain). Sedimentology, 57: 293–311. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2009.01079.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2009
- Manuscript received 9 October 2008; revision accepted 20 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!