Present address: Marine and Atmospheric Chemistry, Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science, University of Miami, 4600 Rickenbacker Causeway, Miami, FL 33149, USA.
New stratigraphic markers in the late Pleistocene Palouse loess: novel fossil gastropods, absolute age constraints and non-aeolian facies
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 41–52, January 2010
How to Cite
SPENCER, P. K. and KNAPP, A. N. (2010), New stratigraphic markers in the late Pleistocene Palouse loess: novel fossil gastropods, absolute age constraints and non-aeolian facies. Sedimentology, 57: 41–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2009.01085.x
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2009
- Manuscript received 11 March 2009; revision accepted 22 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!