Sensitivity of incipient particle motion to fluid flow penetration depth within a packed bed
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 418–428, February 2010
How to Cite
YERGEY, B. A., BENINATI, M.-L. and MARSHALL, J. S. (2010), Sensitivity of incipient particle motion to fluid flow penetration depth within a packed bed. Sedimentology, 57: 418–428. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2009.01088.x
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2009
- Manuscript received 26 January 2009; revision accepted 5 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!