Sedimentary environments and depositional characteristics of the Middle to Upper Eocene whale-bearing succession in the Fayum Depression, Egypt
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 446–476, February 2010
How to Cite
ABDEL-FATTAH, Z. A., GINGRAS, M. K., CALDWELL, M. W. and GEORGE PEMBERTON, S. (2010), Sedimentary environments and depositional characteristics of the Middle to Upper Eocene whale-bearing succession in the Fayum Depression, Egypt. Sedimentology, 57: 446–476. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2009.01091.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2009
- Manuscript received 3 December 2008; revision accepted 9 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!