Carbonate stromatolites from a Messinian hypersaline setting in the Caltanissetta Basin, Sicily: petrographic evidence of microbial activity and related stable isotope and rare earth element signatures
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 142–161, January 2010
How to Cite
OLIVERI, E., NERI, R., BELLANCA, A. and RIDING, R. (2010), Carbonate stromatolites from a Messinian hypersaline setting in the Caltanissetta Basin, Sicily: petrographic evidence of microbial activity and related stable isotope and rare earth element signatures. Sedimentology, 57: 142–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2009.01094.x
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2009
- Manuscript received 7 October 2008; revision accepted 21 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!