Present address: Schlumberger, 1325 S. Dairy Ashford, Houston, TX 77077, USA.
The incised valley of Baffin Bay, Texas: a tale of two climates
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 642–669, February 2010
How to Cite
SIMMS, A. R., ARYAL, N., MILLER, L. and YOKOYAMA, Y. (2010), The incised valley of Baffin Bay, Texas: a tale of two climates. Sedimentology, 57: 642–669. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2009.01111.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2009
- Manuscript received 17 February 2009; revision accepted 4 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!