Present address: Department of Geological Sciences and Environmental Studies, Binghamton University, Binghamton, NY 13902, USA.
Criteria for the recognition of acid-precipitated halite
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 273–292, January 2010
How to Cite
JAGNIECKI, E. A. and BENISON, K. C. (2010), Criteria for the recognition of acid-precipitated halite. Sedimentology, 57: 273–292. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2009.01112.x
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2009
- Manuscript received 24 July 2009; revision accepted 4 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!