Present address: Federal Institute for Geosciences and Natural Resources, Stilleweg 2, 30655 Hannover, Germany.
Increased terrigenous influx but no drowning: palaeoenvironmental evolution of the Tunisian carbonate platform margin during the Late Aptian
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 695–719, February 2010
How to Cite
HELDT, M., LEHMANN, J., BACHMANN, M., NEGRA, H. and KUSS, J. (2010), Increased terrigenous influx but no drowning: palaeoenvironmental evolution of the Tunisian carbonate platform margin during the Late Aptian. Sedimentology, 57: 695–719. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2009.01115.x
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2009
- Manuscript received 6 May 2009; revision accepted 15 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!