Present address: Neftex Petroleum Consultants Ltd, 97 Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxfordshire OX14 4RY, UK.
Morphological patterns of Aptian Lithocodium–Bacinella geobodies: relation to environment and scale
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 883–911, April 2010
How to Cite
RAMEIL, N., IMMENHAUSER, A., WARRLICH, G., HILLGÄRTNER, H. and DROSTE, H. J. (2010), Morphological patterns of Aptian Lithocodium–Bacinella geobodies: relation to environment and scale. Sedimentology, 57: 883–911. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2009.01124.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2010
- Manuscript received 26 September 2008; revision accepted 4 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!