The intrinsic effect of shape on the retrogradation motif and timing of drowning of carbonate patch reef systems (Lower Frasnian, Bugle Gap, Canning Basin, Western Australia)
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 956–984, June 2010
How to Cite
ADAMS, E. W. and HASLER, C.-A. (2010), The intrinsic effect of shape on the retrogradation motif and timing of drowning of carbonate patch reef systems (Lower Frasnian, Bugle Gap, Canning Basin, Western Australia). Sedimentology, 57: 956–984. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2009.01127.x
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2010
- Manuscript received 6 April 2009; revision accepted 6 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!