Continuity and facies heterogeneities of shallow carbonate ramp cycles (Sinemurian, Lower Jurassic, North-east Spain)
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 1021–1048, June 2010
How to Cite
BÁDENAS, B., AURELL, M. and BOSENCE, D. (2010), Continuity and facies heterogeneities of shallow carbonate ramp cycles (Sinemurian, Lower Jurassic, North-east Spain). Sedimentology, 57: 1021–1048. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2009.01129.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2010
- Manuscript received 3 February 2009; revision accepted 11 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!