Reply to the Discussion by Ganapathy Shanmugam on “Turbidities and turbidity currents from Alpine flysch to the exploration of continental margins” by Mutti et al. (2009), Sedimentology, 56, 267–318
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 933–934, April 2010
How to Cite
MUTTI, E., BERNOULLI, D., RICCI LUCCHI, F. and TINTERRI, R. (2010), Reply to the Discussion by Ganapathy Shanmugam on “Turbidities and turbidity currents from Alpine flysch to the exploration of continental margins” by Mutti et al. (2009), Sedimentology, 56, 267–318. Sedimentology, 57: 933–934. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2009.01131.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2010
- Manuscript received 6 November 2009; revision accepted 16 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!