Present address: Geology and Petroleum Geology Department, King’s College, Aberdeen AB24 3UE, UK.
Late Ordovician climbing-dune cross-stratification: a signature of outburst floods in proglacial outwash environments?
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 1175–1198, August 2010
How to Cite
GHIENNE, J.-F., GIRARD, F., MOREAU, J. and RUBINO, J.-L. (2010), Late Ordovician climbing-dune cross-stratification: a signature of outburst floods in proglacial outwash environments?. Sedimentology, 57: 1175–1198. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2009.01142.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2010
- Manuscript received 20 February 2009; revision accepted 4 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!