Present address: The University Centre in Svalbard, PO Box 156, N-9171 Longyearbyen, Norway.
Architecture of vertically stacked fluvial deposits, Atane Formation, Cretaceous, Nuussuaq, central West Greenland
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 1280–1314, August 2010
How to Cite
JENSEN, M. A. and PEDERSEN, G. K. (2010), Architecture of vertically stacked fluvial deposits, Atane Formation, Cretaceous, Nuussuaq, central West Greenland. Sedimentology, 57: 1280–1314. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2010.01146.x
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2010
- Manuscript received 29 July 2008; revision accepted 5 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!