Controls on platform-scale patterns of surface sediments, shallow Holocene platforms, Bahamas
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 1545–1565, October 2010
How to Cite
RANKEY, E. C. and REEDER, S. L. (2010), Controls on platform-scale patterns of surface sediments, shallow Holocene platforms, Bahamas. Sedimentology, 57: 1545–1565. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2010.01155.x
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Manuscript received 25 May 2009; revision accepted 22 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!