Present address: Neftex Petroleum Consultants Ltd, 97 Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxfordshire OX14 4RY, UK.
Latitudinally different responses of Tethyan shoal-water carbonate systems to the Early Aptian oceanic anoxic event (OAE 1a)
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 57, Issue 7, pages 1585–1614, December 2010
How to Cite
HUCK, S., RAMEIL, N., KORBAR, T., HEIMHOFER, U., WIECZOREK, T. D. and IMMENHAUSER, A. (2010), Latitudinally different responses of Tethyan shoal-water carbonate systems to the Early Aptian oceanic anoxic event (OAE 1a). Sedimentology, 57: 1585–1614. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2010.01157.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
- Manuscript received 7 September 2009; revision accepted 23 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!