Present address: Geological Survey of Finland, PO Box 96, FI-02151 Espoo, Finland.
Physicochemical and biological influences on sedimentary-fabric formation in a salinity and oxygen-restricted semi-enclosed sea: Gotland Deep, Baltic Sea
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 352–375, February 2011
How to Cite
VIRTASALO, J. J., LEIPE, T., MOROS, M. and KOTILAINEN, A. T. (2011), Physicochemical and biological influences on sedimentary-fabric formation in a salinity and oxygen-restricted semi-enclosed sea: Gotland Deep, Baltic Sea. Sedimentology, 58: 352–375. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2010.01166.x
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2010
- Manuscript received 27 June 2009; accepted 24 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!