Tide-influenced fluvial bedforms and tidal bore deposits (Late Jurassic Lourinhã Formation, Lusitanian Basin, Western Portugal)
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 International Association of Sedimentologists
Special Issue: Decadal Special Issue
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 285–324, January 2011
How to Cite
MARTINIUS, A. W. and GOWLAND, S. (2011), Tide-influenced fluvial bedforms and tidal bore deposits (Late Jurassic Lourinhã Formation, Lusitanian Basin, Western Portugal). Sedimentology, 58: 285–324. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2010.01185.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2010
- Manuscript received 4 May 2009; revision accepted 9 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!