Turbiditic, clay-rich event beds in fjord-marine deposits caused by landslides in emerging clay deposits – palaeoenvironmental interpretation and role for submarine mass-wasting
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 890–915, June 2011
How to Cite
HANSEN, L., L’HEUREUX, J. S. and LONGVA, O. (2011), Turbiditic, clay-rich event beds in fjord-marine deposits caused by landslides in emerging clay deposits – palaeoenvironmental interpretation and role for submarine mass-wasting. Sedimentology, 58: 890–915. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2010.01188.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2010
- Manuscript received 20 April 2009; revision accepted 14 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!