Present address: Faculty of Geosciences, Utrecht University, P.O. Box 80021, 3508 TA Utrecht, The Netherlands.
Shallow erosion beneath turbidity currents and its impact on the architectural development of turbidite sheet systems
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 936–959, June 2011
How to Cite
EGGENHUISEN, J. T., McCAFFREY, W. D., HAUGHTON, P. D.W. and BUTLER, R. W.H. (2011), Shallow erosion beneath turbidity currents and its impact on the architectural development of turbidite sheet systems. Sedimentology, 58: 936–959. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2010.01190.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2010
- Manuscript received 26 June 2009; revision accepted 22 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!