Tectonic and climatic controls on Holocene channel migration, incision and terrace formation by the Rio Grande in the Palomas half graben, southern Rio Grande rift, USA
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 1065–1086, August 2011
How to Cite
MACK, G. H., LEEDER, M., PEREZ-ARLUCEA, M. and DURR, M. (2011), Tectonic and climatic controls on Holocene channel migration, incision and terrace formation by the Rio Grande in the Palomas half graben, southern Rio Grande rift, USA. Sedimentology, 58: 1065–1086. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2010.01195.x
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2010
- Manuscript received 21 September 2009; revision accepted 19 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!