Importance of volcanic glass alteration to sediment stabilization: offshore Japan
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 1138–1154, August 2011
How to Cite
WHITE, R. J., SPINELLI, G. A., MOZLEY, P. S. and DUNBAR, N. W. (2011), Importance of volcanic glass alteration to sediment stabilization: offshore Japan. Sedimentology, 58: 1138–1154. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2010.01198.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
- Manuscript received 30 November 2009; revision accepted 1 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!