Present address: 1216 Montrose Ave., Victoria, BC V8T 2K4, Canada
Strange bedfellows: glacial diamictite and cap carbonate from the Marinoan (635 Ma) glaciation in Namibia
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2011
© 2010 The Author. Journal compilation © 2010 International Association of Sedimentologists
Special Issue: Decadal Special Issue
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 57–119, January 2011
How to Cite
HOFFMAN, P. F. (2011), Strange bedfellows: glacial diamictite and cap carbonate from the Marinoan (635 Ma) glaciation in Namibia. Sedimentology, 58: 57–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2010.01206.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2011
- Manuscript received 08 May 2009; revision accepted 20 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!