Present address: Scottish Universities Environmental Research Centre, Rankine Avenue, Scottish Enterprise Technology Park, East Kilbride G75 0QF, UK.
Diagenesis or dire genesis? The origin of columnar spar in tufa stromatolites of central Greece and the role of chironomid larvae
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 1283–1302, August 2011
How to Cite
BRASIER, A. T., ANDREWS, J. E. and KENDALL, A. C. (2011), Diagenesis or dire genesis? The origin of columnar spar in tufa stromatolites of central Greece and the role of chironomid larvae. Sedimentology, 58: 1283–1302. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2010.01208.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2011
- Manuscript received 11 March 2010; revision accepted 25 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!