Sedimentation and time-of-transition techniques for measuring grain-size distributions in lagoonal flats: comparability of results
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 1407–1413, October 2011
How to Cite
MOLINAROLI, E., DE FALCO, G., MATTEUCCI, G. and GUERZONI, S. (2011), Sedimentation and time-of-transition techniques for measuring grain-size distributions in lagoonal flats: comparability of results. Sedimentology, 58: 1407–1413. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2010.01217.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Manuscript received 8 June 2010; revision accepted 29 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!