Present address: Darron G. Deboer, Environmental Resources Management, Overland Park, KS, USA.
Apogean–perigean signals encoded in tidal flats at the fluvio–estuarine transition of Glacier Creek, Turnagain Arm, Alaska; implications for ancient tidal rhythmites
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 1434–1452, October 2011
How to Cite
GREB, S. F., ARCHER, A. W. and DEBOER, D. G. (2011), Apogean–perigean signals encoded in tidal flats at the fluvio–estuarine transition of Glacier Creek, Turnagain Arm, Alaska; implications for ancient tidal rhythmites. Sedimentology, 58: 1434–1452. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2010.01220.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
- Manuscript received 11 April 2010; revision accepted 10 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!