Experimental evidence for rapid biotic and abiotic reduction of Fe (III) at low temperatures in salt marsh sediments: a possible mechanism for formation of modern sedimentary siderite concretions
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 1514–1529, October 2011
How to Cite
MORTIMER, R. J. G., GALSWORTHY, A. M. J., BOTTRELL, S. H., WILMOT, L. E. and NEWTON, R. J. (2011), Experimental evidence for rapid biotic and abiotic reduction of Fe (III) at low temperatures in salt marsh sediments: a possible mechanism for formation of modern sedimentary siderite concretions. Sedimentology, 58: 1514–1529. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2011.01224.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
- Manuscript received 28 January 2010; revision accepted 4 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!