Large-scale architecture in non-marine basins: the response to the interplay between accommodation space and sediment supply
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 58, Issue 7, pages 1716–1736, December 2011
How to Cite
HUERTA, P., ARMENTEROS, I. and SILVA, P. G. (2011), Large-scale architecture in non-marine basins: the response to the interplay between accommodation space and sediment supply. Sedimentology, 58: 1716–1736. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2011.01231.x
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2011
- Manuscript received 6 May 2010; revision accepted 19 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!