Present address: Statoil ASA, Sandsliveien 90, 5254 Bergen, Norway.
Sequence development in an isolated carbonate platform (Lower Jurassic, Djebel Bou Dahar, High Atlas, Morocco): influence of tectonics, eustacy and carbonate production
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 International Association of Sedimentologists
Special Issue: Carbonate platforms: archives of past global change Special Issue
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 118–155, January 2012
How to Cite
MERINO-TOMÉ, Ó., PORTA, G. D., KENTER, J. A. M., VERWER, K., HARRIS, P., ADAMS, E. W., PLAYTON, T. and CORROCHANO, D. (2012), Sequence development in an isolated carbonate platform (Lower Jurassic, Djebel Bou Dahar, High Atlas, Morocco): influence of tectonics, eustacy and carbonate production. Sedimentology, 59: 118–155. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2011.01232.x
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2011
- Manuscript received 16 May 2009; revision accepted 20 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!