Rate and synchronicity of environmental changes on a shallow carbonate platform (Late Oxfordian, Swiss Jura Mountains)
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 International Association of Sedimentologists
Special Issue: Carbonate platforms: archives of past global change Special Issue
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 185–211, January 2012
How to Cite
STRASSER, A., VÉDRINE, S. and STIENNE, N. (2012), Rate and synchronicity of environmental changes on a shallow carbonate platform (Late Oxfordian, Swiss Jura Mountains). Sedimentology, 59: 185–211. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2011.01236.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript received 21 September 2010; revision accepted 24 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!