Evolution and sedimentology of a channel fill in the sandy braided South Saskatchewan River and its comparison to the deposits of an adjacent compound bar
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 58, Issue 7, pages 1860–1883, December 2011
How to Cite
ASHWORTH, P. J., SAMBROOK SMITH, G. H., BEST, J. L., BRIDGE, J. S., LANE, S. N., LUNT, IAN. A., REESINK, A. J. H., SIMPSON, C. J. and THOMAS, R. E. (2011), Evolution and sedimentology of a channel fill in the sandy braided South Saskatchewan River and its comparison to the deposits of an adjacent compound bar. Sedimentology, 58: 1860–1883. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2011.01242.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript received 4 May 2010; revision accepted 23 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!