Origin and terminal architecture of a submarine slide: a case study from the Permian Vischkuil Formation, Karoo Basin, South Africa
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 58, Issue 7, pages 2012–2038, December 2011
How to Cite
Van Der MERWE, W. C., HODGSON, D. M. and FLINT, S. S. (2011), Origin and terminal architecture of a submarine slide: a case study from the Permian Vischkuil Formation, Karoo Basin, South Africa. Sedimentology, 58: 2012–2038. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2011.01249.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Manuscript received 5 June 2009; revision accepted 5 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!