Anatomy of a laterally migrating tidal bar in front of a delta system: Esdolomada Member, Roda Formation, Tremp-Graus Basin, Spain
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 356–378, February 2012
How to Cite
OLARIU, M. I., OLARIU, C., STEEL, R. J., DALRYMPLE, R. W. and MARTINIUS, A. W. (2012), Anatomy of a laterally migrating tidal bar in front of a delta system: Esdolomada Member, Roda Formation, Tremp-Graus Basin, Spain. Sedimentology, 59: 356–378. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2011.01253.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Manuscript received 4 March 2010; revision accepted 27 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!