Present address: Department of Earth Sciences, Durham University, South Road, Durham, DH1 3LE England.
Orbitally forced sedimentary rhythms in the stratigraphic record: is there room for tidal forcing?
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 379–392, February 2012
How to Cite
DE BOER, P. L. and ALEXANDRE, J. T. (2012), Orbitally forced sedimentary rhythms in the stratigraphic record: is there room for tidal forcing?. Sedimentology, 59: 379–392. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2011.01255.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2011
- Manuscript received 7 August 2009; revision accepted 28 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!