Imprint of the Late Palaeozoic Ice Age on stratigraphic and carbon isotopic patterns in marine carbonates of the Orogrande Basin, New Mexico, USA
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 International Association of Sedimentologists
Special Issue: Carbonate platforms: archives of past global change Special Issue
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 291–318, January 2012
How to Cite
KOCH, J. T. and FRANK, T. D. (2012), Imprint of the Late Palaeozoic Ice Age on stratigraphic and carbon isotopic patterns in marine carbonates of the Orogrande Basin, New Mexico, USA. Sedimentology, 59: 291–318. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2011.01258.x
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2011
- Manuscript received 28 June 2010; revision accepted 4 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!