A sedimentary facies model for stepped, fluvial tufa systems in the Iberian Range (Spain): the Quaternary Piedra and Mesa valleys
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 502–526, February 2012
How to Cite
VÁZQUEZ-URBEZ, M., ARENAS, C. and PARDO, G. (2012), A sedimentary facies model for stepped, fluvial tufa systems in the Iberian Range (Spain): the Quaternary Piedra and Mesa valleys. Sedimentology, 59: 502–526. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2011.01262.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2011
- Manuscript received 16 December 2010; revision accepted 16 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!