Nummulitic banks in the upper Lutetian ‘Buil level’, Ainsa Basin, South Central Pyrenean Zone: the impact of internal waves
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 527–552, February 2012
How to Cite
MATEU-VICENS, G., POMAR, L. and FERRÀNDEZ-CAÑADELL, C. (2012), Nummulitic banks in the upper Lutetian ‘Buil level’, Ainsa Basin, South Central Pyrenean Zone: the impact of internal waves. Sedimentology, 59: 527–552. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2011.01263.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
- Manuscript received 1 October 2010; revision accepted 16 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!