Carbonate deposition in a fluvial tufa system: processes and products (Corvino Valley – southern Italy)
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 553–577, February 2012
How to Cite
MANZO, E., PERRI, E. and TUCKER, M. E. (2012), Carbonate deposition in a fluvial tufa system: processes and products (Corvino Valley – southern Italy). Sedimentology, 59: 553–577. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2011.01266.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript received 15 October 2010; revision accepted 20 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!